Friday, February 1, 2008


Finding the Repurpose of it All

When we finalized our theme for this year’s Black History Month exhibit, I knew right away what I wanted to center an exhibit piece around, but I wasn’t sure how to display the idea. After hearing my thoughts, Teresa came up with a wonderful way to present the idea and it was just a matter of pulling together the different materials to realize our exhibit piece.

One of the materials we are using for our piece is foam core board that we’re repurposing. The long forgotten 2’ x 2’ squares that I found were perfect for our exhibit piece, but we had to strip the boards of their original purpose; display panels.

So, what will the repurposed foam core boards turn into? You’ll have to wait until next week…but below is a hint.

-Jennifer


Stripping one of the foam core boards.


Just stripping away!


Getting by with a little help from our friend.

No comments: